Advertising material specification:
- All titles to be advertised must be confirmed with the Senior Account Manager prior to the booking deadline.
- Pacific+ are unable to accept creative promoting any R18+ titles.
- All advertising creative submitted must include all rental release dates for each title advertised.
- Advertising is subject to approval by Pacific+ to ensure that it does not contain any inappropriate material.
- Files are to be supplied in PC format. The only acceptable file format is a high resolution Acrobat PDF (up to version 8). When supplying a PDF, please ensure that it is composite, that all fonts are embedded (no true type fonts), that the only colour mode used is CMYK (no RGB or PMS), that 5mm bleed is included and that trim and registration marks are offset by at least 12pt.
- Files to be supplied via QuickCut or email.
To advertise in Civic Magazine, Video Vibes and Take One, please contact: Philip Normansell,Advertising ManagerPacific+160 Harbour Esplanade, Docklands, VIC, 3008T (03) 8636 7594F (03) 8636 7599E mailto:Philip.firstname.lastname@example.org
Material Enquiries and delivery details:Rosie DimopoulosProduction ManagerPacific+Level 4 west, 8 Central AvenueEveleigh NSW 2015T (02) 9394 2959F (02) 9394 2978E mailto:email@example.com