Pacific Magazines will only accept advertising material via Quickcut. Supply of media via other means such as FTP, CD or Email is forbidden and will be rejected by Pacific Magazines.
The supplier of the digital media is responsible for all aspects of the files supplied.
For more information regarding Quickcut please contact:
Quickcut: (02) 9467 7500
Tech Support: (02) 9467 7599
1. Media is to be supplied to the correct publication page size. Taking special care to include bleed, trim and registration marks. (Minimum bleed size is 5mm. Trim and registration marks must lay 6mm outside of the trim)
2. Avoid running type across the gutter of a double page spread.
3. All type must be a minimum of 8pt and 10pt for reversed type
4. All fonts need to be embedded into the PDF file
5. Files must be saved in CMYK format. RGB or LAB colour formats will be rejected
6. Images need to be of a minimum 260dpi at print size.
7. Solid black panels or backgrounds should carry 40% Cyan to reinforce the black print
8. Total ink limit should be 290% with a black limit of 90% (medium GCR)
9. All 4 colour black and white images should use UCR
To ensure accurate colour reproduction, Pacific Magazines recommends a 3DAPv3 approved digital proof.
Please Check Publication Specifications for Correct Paper Type
3DAPv3 Colour Proofs:
1. Colour proofs must be created at 100% in size and accompany any supplied material.
2. In order to verify the proof, it will need to contain the 3DAPv3 control strip
3. Tearsheets or colour laser prints are NOT acceptable forms of proofs and will not be relied to for colour matching at press.
4. If a 3DAPv3 colour proof is not supplied, Pacific Magazines or the Printer will not accept responsibility for the printed result of the supplied advertising.
5. The proof must be setup to the correct paper type of the magazine and section
We do not accept artwork supplied via E-mail and/or Disk under any circumstances.