New Idea is dedicated to understanding our readers as best we can. We continually research the market to understand the minds, moods and motivations of Australian women through reader surveys into key categories.
Our extensive research portfolio can help guide your decisions and make your next campaign more relevant to Australian women.
Below is a list of the surveys we have conducted and presented to the market over the last few years. If you would like to see any of these surveys, please call Jessica Rankin on 02 9394 2276 to arrange a presentation.
- Voices from the Heart (May 2007)
- Nature of Beauty (Feb 2006)
- Mystique – the beauty secrets of Australian women (July 2007)
- Grocery Habits (July 2006)
- Source – the ins and outs of family meal times (March 2008)
- Catwalk to cash register (April 2007)
- Diagnosis – the health of the nation (April 2006)
Home & Cleaning:
- Reflections – the home cleaning habits of Australian women (Feb 2008)
Retail & Christmas:
- New Idea Christmas research (June 2006)
- Great Escapes – Where, Why and How Australians holiday (April 2008)
Click here for an overview of all Pacific Magazines Insights